Friday, April 27, 2012

My 24th B'day

Happy b'day to me !!

Thank you for editing this cute picture!! 

Simple celebrate chinese b'day with family..
Thank you mom, sister n brother.. You're the best gift that I ever have..
You're my superhero!!

My lovely family.. <3
B'day cake from sis n bro





Today's 27 Apr'12.. 

Thank you for someoneoutofthere, for your simple b'day greeting..
Miss you, as always.. :)

B'day cake from Indah, thank you *big hug*







How's today?? IT'S GREATT!! Thank you for all the wonderful b'day wishes..
I just back from a simple b'day celebration dinner with my close friends..


Yes,, today's my b'day n tomorrow's Kevin b'day, but we celebrate our b'day together today.. :)
We eat, we talk, we chit chat, we laugh, we celebrate together.. :p

I'm not 44,, I'm 24th and Kevin's 20th, they forget to pay THIS for us.. :p


Our memory <3




Thank you for all the wonderful b'day wishes..
Thank you for celebrate my b'day..
I feel so blessed knowing that I have been blessed by terrific family and lovely friends..
I'm very greatful for the gift of getting to know you all..

Love you,,
Veny


No comments:

Post a Comment